Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 23, 2016

Tottie Birthday Cupcake–Faery Ink Inspiration Post

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!  I cannot believe we are fast approaching the end of May followed quickly by the end of the school year for my kiddos.  Wow, the year has gone so fast!
I want to share some inspiration with you today featuring an image from Faery Ink Shop.   For this month's inspiration project, I chose Tottie Birthday Cupcake as my image since we are celebrating Faery Ink's 13th birthday all month long.   This cutie is available in the Faery Ink Shop.  This image was super fun to color, I especially enjoyed coloring the cupcake frosting and sprinkles!
WIN_20160503_23_19_14_Pro
Images is colored with Copics.
Hair:  E47, E99, YR24, YR21
Face: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R21
Lips: RV63, RV55
Top: G28, YG17, YG03
Cupcake: E25, YR24, YR23, YR21, Y08
Frosting: RV69, RV66, RV55, RV63 and Atyou Spicas used for sprinkles.
Image is cut out with my Cameo and I made the background using the offset feature on the Cameo tracing tool.  DP is from Photo Play.  The card template is from a Silhouette Studio file, cut with my Cameo.  Sentiment is from a clear stamp set and cut with die from my stash.
Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration.  Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there, especially the most recent New Releases!!  Also, come play along in our monthly challenge - Birthday - you can check it out at Faery Ink Facebook Group.  Wishing you all a great week!
Hugs:)

No comments: