Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Melanie Snow from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Hi everyone, it's time for my weekly post from Digi Doodle Studios Shop, which means it must be Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far.  Mine has been busy with kid activities, lots of traveling this week for those activities, so I am tired, but always enjoy some crafting time, especially when I get to color up the fabulous images found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time! You will also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets in the shop.


This week I am sharing my creation with the wonderful Melanie Snow digi image.   This image is adorable, I love the penguins!  I had a great time coloring with my Copics.   I always love images with many parts - person, animals, scenery - so I really enjoyed being able to color all the different elements of this image.  I used the following Copics - I also added some Atyou Spicas and Stickles to bring some more glitter into my creation.

Hair E49, E77, E44, E30
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Dress and hat on Middle Penguin N6, V09, V17, V15, V12
Melanie's hat, glove, tights and right Penguin hat BG09, BG18, BG15, BG13
Scarf, bow and left Penguin hat T3, RV55, RV02, RV00
Snowball C1, BG11, BG10

Image is highligted with V01 and blended out with Copic Colorless Blender.  I used V12, C3, C1 for the ground.


I cut my image out with my Cameo as well as the paper behind the image.  I chose papers from Heartfelt Creations, made a bow with organza ribbon using my Embellishment Attic bow maker and added a sentiment tag from Heartfelt Creations.  I also added Recollections bling.  Here is a closer view of the image.


Hope you will check out Melanie Snow in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it on Facebook and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!
Audrey DT

3 comments:

Fikreta said...

So pretty card

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring. Those penguins are just so adorable.

Cheri Burry said...

Wow Audrey this is just gorgeous!! Love the V01 highlight, I've never thought to use that color like that but sure will be trying it!!